We've scheduled the Rapids kick-off meeting for Sunday, May 5, at 5:00pm. The meeting will take place at Team Rep Robin Merrill’s house, located at 934 Welham Green Road, Great Falls VA 22066.
This will be a great opportunity to reconnect with your summer swim and dive friends, as well as for new families to see what all the excitement is about. Here’s who will be there, what will be presented, and why you should attend:
- Our new coaches, Coach Jay Wareham and Coach Jason Cochrane, will be in attendance! They are excited to meet everyone!
- All Swim Team Reps will discuss operational aspects of running both “A” and “B” meets, the new and improved Mini Rapids program, as well as opportunities for both parents and swimmers to get involved;
- Dive Team Reps will address all dive-related matters. In addition, please email any inquiries you may have to Amy Vroom at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We’ll have this season's Rapids swimsuit to try on and purchase, as well as samples of Rapids spirit wear for viewing.
- And last but not least, Robin Merrill will assist anyone interested in registering.
Speaking of registering, Online Registration is OPEN for Swim team (including Mini Rapids!), Dive team, or both teams. You’re also able to buy Rapids Spirit wear.
Hope to see you at the kick-off meeting! Refreshments will be served.